MOBILE APP DEVELOPERS IN NIGERIA: 10 Horrible Mistakes To Avoid When You Consult Them.
Mobile app development is a great way further to showcase your business more professionally. When good design goes into your mobile app development, it not only strengthens your business outlook, it also goes a long way to portraying your seriousness to loyal and new clients.
In the process of developing a mobile app for businesses, business owners make mistakes that end up crippling the beautiful intent of wanting to have such an application in the first place. For the sake of our readers from any part of Nigeria, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and others, we have put up this blog post to help them avert ten horrible mistakes when they consult any of the mobile app developers in Nigeria.
How Do I Find Professional Mobile App Developers In Nigeria?
Finding professional mobile app developers in Nigeria has never been a problem, but finding ones who score more than 85% in the points listed below should be the concern.
- Ones who matches the exact findings from your pre-App development research
- Mobile apps development company that easily understand what you want and outlines why you need an App
- Ones whose website/Mobile apps are responsive and relays good design
- Mobile App companies that develop solutions and have a pack of smiling and happy clients
- Mobile app companies whose Services are timed (Not workaholics)
- Mobile App companies whose physical address can be traced on Google Map
- Mobile application companies who are ready to work within your budget, and still give you a beautiful android app or ios App.
- A Mobile applications company that first present you with the design project plan
- Mobile app companies that give you a tentative completion time (ceteris paribus)
- And whose terms of the agreement are friendly, unambiguous and free from unknown digital terms
How many developers are needed to make an app?
Obviously, the Mobile app development market is getting saturated, and this simply means that mobile app developers must deliver high-quality end products or risk losing their hard-to-get clients. To deliver these high-quality mobile apps, a team of developers will be needed as no man is an island of knowledge.
Although some developers claim that they can build mobile applications all alone, but then, someone has helped with an aspect or some aspects of the background.
How much does Mobile App Developers In Nigeria Charge to build a mobile app?
Having an experienced developer build you a mobile app in Nigeria depends highly on the type of mobile app in question. We have 2 major Platforms and 2 different ways of building them namely:
- Android (Works on Android enabled Phones)
- IoS (Works on Apple or other IoS enable Operating systems)
The development, on the other hand, can be done using Native or Hybrid.
- Native apps are developed for their particular platform. A Native app takes full advantage of the software and the operating systems’ features and that simply means it is usually more expensive than a Hybrid App. These apps can access the hardware of the device directly such as the GPS, camera, microphone, etc. so native apps are faster in execution, which ultimately results in better user experience. Usually, these kinds of Apps can cost between #150,000 and above depending on the features and kind of agreement you are able to reach with the developer.
Mobile app development might just be that next big thing your business needs to leave the present stage it is currently. Our team of professionals might be able to help. You can learn more about us and about what we can do for you.
Patrick Ezeji Is A Senior digital marketing executive and content writer at ICT NETWORLD. He holds various digital marketing certifications from Google, Hubspot, Hootsuite and American Marketing association coupled with years of practical experience.
He enjoys working on SEO as his major passion lies in making a website rank high on the SERP.